I Kissed A Girl

Not that we intend to, we are still attracted to guys, thank you very much.

I Kissed A Girl top is my fave of the bunch because I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it.

With Self Inflicted Belt in Yellow (RM12)

Beautiful fluttery sleeves

Are you falling in love with it already?

You can't really see in the pic, but it is made out of really nice subtle shimmery material.

Made of chiffon/jersey-like material, there is a thick lining beneath to give it a more sturdy look. (Hmm not sure if I should use the word 'sturdy' to describe tops)

Comes with free belt!



You need to click this for a close-up to see the shimmery material. It's worth the click!

Material:
Shimmery chiffon-like jersey

Sizes:
S fits UK 2 - 4
M fits UK 6 - 8


Comes in three delightful colours:

FUSCHIA

LILAC

BLACK

No comments: