Realize

realize 1

realize 2

realize 3
Sorry the pictures are blur. My camera's acting up. Camera flu?

realize 4


I always wonder what do you wear with all the floral skirts you've been accumulating (excuse: it's Spring and we shall all go FLORAL! Miranda Priestly puckers her lips at you). But with Realize, no fuss, no worry! The best things in life are free, like the basic black tee that comes along with each floral skirt! Sorry Miranda Priestly. I plead guilty for liking florals during Spring.

Rock it out: Pair it with a wide belt if the elastic band of the skirt doesn't appeal to you. Or maybe jazz up the basic black top with a chunky bib necklace (Tasty Cherry Chapstick is working to bring you those). I think I like the pairing of these with Rubi shoes, makes it oh so casual and fun.

Material: Light cotton (tee), Cotton/lycra (skirt) with elastic waistband
Size: UK2 - UK8
Colours: RED, YELLOW, PURPLE

No comments: